A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我
希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for
advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背
景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的
教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的
工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵
公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position
? (你如何知道你能胜任这份
工作?)
A : My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this
particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合
这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? ) or Do
you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这
种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.
(乐于助人和关心他人。)