A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you
?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his
family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很
关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是
位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的
人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel
?
(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major
goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团
队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改
进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse. I
do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我
会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)